I am passionate about helping doctors create fulfilling careers (within or outside medicine). I share my knowledge and expertise through leading seminars, workshops and speaking at conferences.
– Alternative career paths for doctors (with interviews/case studies of doctors who are now successful in non-clinical careers);
– Entrepreneurial skills for doctors;
– Clarity around ‘ideal career’;
– How to achieve success in medical career;
– How doctors can achieve fulfilment.
– ‘Stepping Up and Speaking Out’ conference, Medical Women’s Federation (Manchester, 2015);
– ‘Enterprising Doctors’ workshop (London, 2015);
– The Oxford Deanery (Oxford, 2014);
– BMJ Careers Fair (London, 2014);
– UKFPO Careers Conference (Newcastle, 2014);
– Medical Women’s Federation (Birmingham, 2014);
– The Social Mobility Foundation Careers Conference (London, 2013);
– The National Graduate Fair (Birmingham, 2013);
– The Royal College of Physicians (London, 2013);
– Broomfield Hospital (Chelmsford, 2012);
– Lister Hospital (Stevenage, 2010).
My name is Evgenia, and I help medics to figure out how to create fulfilling careers (within clinical practice and beyond).
I work with doctors of all grades to address career-related issues...Read more